Geist Reservoir Area
Situated in the northeastern section of greater Indianapolis, Geist, Indiana, is characterized by the lovely Geist Reservoir. This area is among the most pleasant and attractive in central Indiana and is considered prime real estate for designers and developers, as well as those seeking out homes for sale in the region.
As a community, Geist is busy and upscale. There are numerous stores and services available right in town, and residents rarely need to cross the interstate and venture into the Circle City of Indianapolis. Locals and vacationers alike enjoy the lake and the opportunities it affords for water sports, boating and fishing.
With a population nearing 7,000 people, McCordsville is now the second largest municipality solely in Hancock County. Incorporated in 1988, McCordsville is beginning to feel the effects of being conveniently located near several thriving cities and towns, including Indianapolis and Fishers.
McCordsville is located in the northwest corner of Hancock County just south of Geist Reservoir, bordering both the City of Lawrence in Marion County and the Town of Fishers in Hamilton County. We are conveniently located off of State Highway 67 and less than 10 minutes from I-70, I-69, I-465 and SR 234.
Geist Woods Estates
- Generous custom home sites.
- Great Northeastern Indianapolis location
- Super convenient location adjacent to the Geist Marina and the Indianapolis Yacht Club
- Custom homes from the $500’s
- Call 317.506.3598 with questions and for information on other available lots
- Click here to see details and monitor progress on our Geist Woods Estates model home.
It is currently for sale.