Situated only 20 miles north of the capital city of Indianapolis, Westfield is a community that has experienced significant growth and has plans for continued development. Coupled with a strong economy and excellent school system, Westfield has gained not only statewide, but national recognition and attracts the interest of many.
Located in Hamilton County, Westfield offers amenities such as beautiful golf courses, parks and trails, tourist and historical interests as well as a great array of shopping and a wide variety of business. Additionally, with the overall positive quality of life that is offered, Westfield benefits from possessing the feel and charm of a small town all while offering qualities found in larger cities.
We encourage you to get to know Westfield; become involved with the Westfield Chamber of Commerce. By working together we can ensure that the City of Westfield remains a great place in which to live, work and play. Feel free to visit the Chamber, located at 130 Penn Street in downtown Westfield. There you will find a great deal of information to help you become better acquainted with the area, including Hamilton County and the state of Indiana. The Chamber offers maps, activity brochures, and community directories containing information about schools, local churches, civic groups, and service clubs. Also available are golf guides, phone books, special event brochures, tourism information and much more! You may reach The Westfield Chamber by calling at 317-804-3030 or visiting the chamber’s contact page or the visitor page at Westfield Welcome.
Whether you are an empty nester or have a growing family, Bridgewater offers an active lifestyle in a relaxed atmosphere for everyone. The golf cart community is built on 750 acres of beautiful wooded countryside that includes 17 lakes and ponds, with much of the neighborhood built on 27 holes of golf, and a 5 mile walking trail.
The Bridgewater Community is conveniently located near excellent shopping, entertainment, and local markets along with an award-winning school district. However, what defines the Bridgewater experience more than the Club amenities are the friendships developed and camaraderie between members.
As the latest addition to the Bridgewater Community, Grassy Branch offers:
- 60 generously sized lots, most have the option for daylight basement windows, some walk-out basement lots
- Beautiful lots include views of our four lakes and expansive wooded common areas, complimented by street trees located throughout the neighborhood, as well as extensive landscaping along Carey Road and 151st Street
- Three gated entries, one at Carey Road and two accessing the Maple Ridge neighborhood to the west allowing connectivity to Oak Road Community trail through the neighborhood along the creek common area connecting the miles of Bridgewater community trails to the Maple Ridge community trails
- All lots include Social Membership to The Bridgewater Club
- Pete Dye designed 18 hole Championship course and 9 hole Executive course
Visit Bridgewater Club for full club features and benefits
3535 East 161st Street, Carmel, IN 46033
Call 317.506.3568 with questions and for information on available lots