Carmel is one of the fastest growing cities in Indiana. Located just north of Indianapolis in Hamilton County, Carmel is a dynamic edge city with award-winning schools, thriving businesses and family-oriented neighborhoods. The city is committed to preserving its vitality through controlled expansion and prudent planning.
The City of Carmel has been recognized with numerous awards and ratings for its programs and services.
- Carmel voted #1 in American’s Best Places to Live by Money Magazine (2012)
- Town & Country Magazine named Carmel, IN ”Best Place to Live in America”
- Carmel Utilities received water quality awards from the Indiana Department of Health.
- City’s annual Arbor Day program won International Society of Arborculture’s highest award – the Gold Leaf Award
- The Keystone Parkway project received an Engineering Excellence Award from the American Council of Engineering Excellence.
- The U.S. Conference of Mayors awarded the “Climate Protection Award” to Carmel for its roundabout program and other environmental initiatives.
- The League of American Bicyclists designated Carmel a Bicycle Friendly Community at the bronze level — an award presented to communities with remarkable commitments to bicycling.
Located in Hamilton County, Carmel offers amenities such as beautiful golf courses, parks and trails, tourist and historical interests as well as a great array of shopping and a wide variety of business. Additionally, with the overall positive quality of life that is offered, Carmel benefits from possessing the feel and charm of a small town all while offering qualities found in larger cities.
Whether you are an empty nester or have a growing family, our community offers an active lifestyle in a relaxed atmosphere for everyone. Our golf cart community is built on 750 acres of beautiful wooded countryside that includes 17 lakes and ponds, with much of the neighborhood built on 27 holes of golf, and a 5 mile walking trail.
The Bridgewater Community is conveniently located near excellent shopping, entertainment, and local markets along with an award-winning school district. However, what defines the Bridgewater experience more than the Club amenities are the friendships developed and camaraderie between members.
- Generous custom home sites
- Pete Dye designed 18 hole Championship course and 9 hole Executive course
- Great Carmel location. Visit Bridgewater Club for full club features and benefits
- 3535 East 161st Street, Carmel, IN 46033
- Call 317.506.3568 with questions and for information on available lots